Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Turning over a new leaf



I decided today to quit stalking people on their blogs and to update mine more often. I know I've said that a lot - but I will do better. Plus, I won't feel like I have to write as much to update people so I can keep them "light and airy."

So anyways, I met Raja Bell on Saturday night at the Suns outdoor game. Too bad they lost, but the trip was well worth it. My mom was planning on flying out of Ontario, CA on Sunday morning and I was going to drive the kids back to Vegas. (My dad was in Portland at a wedding for his cousin) We arrive at the Ontario International Airport and they had a power failure and no one was flying out. (What International Airport has power failures!? Lame) It was so sad! My mom felt so bad b/c her little brother was being set apart as Bishop that morning at 11am and she really wanted to be there. I felt really bad for her but it was kind of nice being able to see my mama for a little bit longer.


1 more thing: I promise to take more pics so everyone can see what I'm up to lately. I know I've had a few requests. I'm working on it.

5 comments:

Nicole S said...

Its...about...freakin....time.

Well see if youre just a liar about updating this thing.

Feliz Halloween.

Nicole S said...

oh, ps. about your inquiry about the strawberry- the answer is: nature did!

West and Darci said...

I'm so jealous that you got to meet him. I love the suns! I actually think that I will be in Vegas for Thanksgiving but not 100% sure. I will let you know. I really want to see you and for you to meet my kids!

Courtney M said...

Um I love how you cut someone out of the picture because you wanted him all to youself. hahaha miss you

Stephanie King said...

I cut out my sister. It's legal. At least it's not some psycho fan who jumped in on MY shot!