Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall!!

There are a few good things about fall that I thought I'd mention:

1. The leaves actually change colors and there is a "fall" in Utah. In Las Vegas the leaves just kind of fall off the trees and onto the grass and you realize that it's not 110 or 120 anymore, it's cooling down and the high is only in the upper 90s.
2. TV shows come back! No more reruns
3. SPORTS!!
Football season starts up! Both college and pro
Baseball playoffs approach -- the best part, b/c there are just way too many regular season games to be able to follow
BASKETBALL! The NBA season is fast approaching. Time to choose my fantasy players and prove to all the doubters that the Suns are bonafide!
4. Thanksgiving is coming. My favorite holiday b/c it's all about my favorite things: family, food, football, and having a good time.
5. Conference b/c my cousins and some friends usually come up and I love being able to attend sessions while living here. Even though I'm usually exhausted the following week from waking up super early to get there in time to get tickets from people it's so worth it.

The end.


I am going to attempt keeping a regular blog going and update it at least once a week...but no promises. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like......

Nicole S said...

Nice to see more consistency. Way to go!

Courtney M said...

please do it more!!!