Monday, October 27, 2008

TV Shows


My brother called me one day a couple weeks ago talking about this show he was watching on DVD and thought I'd enjoy. So, naturally, I told him to bring up the DVDs and I'd check them out. Season 1 was finished in a timely fashion and I am now starting season 2 of THE UNIT. It's on CBS on Sunday nights. Season 4 just started so I'm a little behind, but determined to catch up before next season (which gives me about a year, give or take.)
Luckily, I do not have to watch this show alone so I don't feel like a complete loser. Scott also told John about this blessed show and therefore, I watch it at John's...with his roommates. It's easy to get them to join us and for some reason I believe it's better with more people.
Thank you Scott. You're the best.

1 comment:

Nicole S said...

i started to watch one episode with scott last night....stayed up till past midnight watching a few more. Pretty good show.