Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's too late

I'm told not to blog when I'm tired ... apparently I blog about things that are rather embarrassing to some people (dancing video.) Oh well. I still laugh at myself over that one.

Things are going pretty well up here in Utah. So far the weather has been cooperating quite nicely with my plans. (My plans include: NOT having to scrape my car off anytime I drive anywhere, and NOT having to bundle up everytime I step outside.) However, I need snow b/c it really helps the water at Lake Powell. So Let it snow! I would enjoy a little snow before I head south for the holidays.

Thanksgiving was so great! I went to Phoenix, again, and really enjoyed myself. I'm going to figure out how to do the slide show thingy so I can post pics and I'll set that up on another post. (I'm trying to get better at this, give me a break.) I flew into Phoenix on Wed morning and spent my weekend with the fam doing the "Thanksgiving" thing: eating, relaxing, watching football, and I even threw in a little late night shopping at 11pm with the Cannons. That was new for me, yet quite enjoyable. A little more crowded then I expected, but I plan on going with a plan next year (if I'm still invited...) and actually picking up a few things. I decided it would be a very wise idea to bring a suitcase with a little extra room to bring stuff back. We also went to the ASU/UCLA football game and it didn't take long to realize that ASU has pretty solid defense, but they could use some work on the offensive end. Saturday I went to the temple while my sweet little cousin, Swald, received her endowments for the first time. That was pretty exciting b/c there was about 17 or 18 family members I believe in the session and then we all went out to eat. Sunday we did the whole church thing then took that little ol' jet plane back to SLC.

Now I have about 2 more weeks before I head back down towards the desert states and spend Christmas and New Years with some of my favorite people.

Oh, newsflash: My sister Courtney is officially engaged now! hoo rah! The big party will be held on Feb 28. Buy her some gifts, but don't spend too much b/c you'll need some money for some other parties a couple months later . (I think that's the kind of stuff I'm not supposed to blog about ... oh well. I'll find out tomorrow!)

Love you all.


(Oh, so I google imaged myself and one of my pics from this blog is online!! Yep, I'm famous. I rock.)

1 comment:

Courtney M said...

Is that a hint that YOU are getting engaged soon?????? Stephanie we need to talk I think