Friday, December 12, 2008

Things I Love

Everybody knows that it gets cold in Utah and I really don't like having to put on shoes and socks unless absolutely necessary. Until it starts snowing - and it sticks to the ground - I often wear my flip flops or any other pair of slip on shoes I can find. However, my feet are really cold until about May when it decides to warm up again. (Or I move down South, whichever comes first.)

To make up for it, I found these sweet Crocs at the mall one day and after debating in my head for seriously like 2 weeks whether or not it was worth it, I just bought a pair. I've never been a fan of Crocs on myself b/c I thought they were kind of ugly...however, I am now a lover of the Croc. Especially this pair called: MAMMOTH. They are SOOO warm and my feet are always toasty. I feel like I'm walking on a cloud b/c they're just the greatest.




A little while later I found myself perusing Bath & Body Works b/c I ran out of lotion and I saw this robe that I also couldn't get out of my mind for awhile. When I bought my lotion they gave me a $10 off purchase of $30 or more coupon. When the dates for that coupon finally hit I decided I HAD to have this robe! I made the purchase and I think it's been a mighty fine choice. I wear it all the time - I hate layering up so I come home from school and take off my jacket and jeans and throw a pair of shorts on and this robe and I am set until I have to step outside. My roommates are pretty jealous!! (The robe is currently on sale right now for about $29 at Bath and Body. The selection in stores is getting limited so go to their website (click HERE) where you can find all sorts of colors and sizes)





I also LOVE this Online radio station. I listen to it a lot while I'm studying on very low (I have to study w/ some kind of noise or my mind just goes all over the place) or while at home making dinner. It's easier than trying to bring my iPod all over and it's totally free! Can't beat that! Just set up an account - took me like 1 min - and start listening. It's called Slacker Radio. Click HERE.




and now...

Like Jimmy Buffet says: "MELE KALIKIMAKA!!"

.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I want to know where John is on the list? And glad to know I don't qualify as friends or family.

Courtney M said...

Remember that time we called you and made you come outside in your little japanese robe then we took pictures of you and you were so pissed?? Hahahaha I love you and your robes. Oh and I also have those crocs in pink! They were my favorite when I was fat (pregnant)

Pike's Place said...

haha to courts comment...that was pretty freakin funny!

yucky icky poopy croc groossssssss!
haha just wanted you to know again I feel about your crocs!

i dont care what any of you say about their comfort...i believe they are comfy...but they are just ugly!

love you crocs wearers yay for the croc shoes!