Tuesday, November 4, 2008

That's it. I'm moving.

I really don't think people know what "change" is. I guess they will now that Obama won. I decided while watching the news that it was high time I leave America. Not permanently, but maybe until the next Republican wins the Presidential election. I'm hoping for a Mitt Romney win similar to Reagan's victory...now that's the kind of "change" I want to see.


Anyways, I'm moving to Costa Rica! I found this sweet house that's for sale down there.
Anyone wanna join me??


5 comments:

Courtney M said...

I am SO in. I was just telling Brandon we should move....France maybe....Sweden...Australia...I like kangaroos and kuala bears...

Jennifer Lee said...

I am coming with you as long as I get the room AND the adjoining room on the NE wing. Also are we going to have our own personal cabana boys poolside? The next 4 years are going to be amazing!

Nicole S said...

I would like to make my reservation for the 2nd week in January. This will be after all family celebrations are done and over with and I'll be in the depression stage of having to wait another year until Turkey dinners and Christmas tree presents. I want the room with the view of the pool. Thank you.

pike said...

haha! that house is pretty freakin awesome, I might have to just move in there with you and john! It would be good times! let me know...

The Key's said...

Hey Steph! I need your email address -- thanks! Hope you're doing good :)