Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My (last) white dress

I have really been dreading going dress shopping for a very long time now. I realize that is not what normal girls would say. Most people who know me know that I am not a big fan of shopping and trying things on. I'll go to the store/mall get what I need, walk around if I have to, and then I'm done. I've learned the art of people watching (and must say I am REALLY good at this) while waiting for others to finish their shopping.

The point of this post is: I TRIED ON 10 DRESSES IN LESS THAN AN HOUR on Saturday and I am so proud of that. The lady at the dress shop was very impressed at how efficient I was. I put it on, looked in the mirror and it came right off if I didn't love it. I like 4 of them, and loved 1 of them. However, I will not be making my purchase until I have a mother's opinion. (b/c that's what every girl wants, right?!)

Yep, I rock.

No comments: