Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Well it's late and I'm still awake. Go figure. I decided to create some slide shows. One of my family, and one of my friends. I'm sitting here watching a movie with Lindsey, who also has a difficult time falling asleep some nights. Life is good right now. I am going to school at UVSC and we found out this past week that it will turn into a University in July of 2008. Obviously, I'm very excited--but I also hope to be gone by than!

My spring break is next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and I'm going to San Francisco with my family. I can NOT wait! Vacations with the family are definitely worth looking forward to and I enjoy being able to spend the time with such a fine group of people.

I feel very blessed to be where I am at and have come to realize the important things in life are right in front of me.

6 comments:

Cortney said...

Yeah! Your page is finally up and working! Good job Nash! I cant wait to see all the phone fun things you post about your wonderful college life with your beautiful roommates.

Courtney M said...

yay a blog! I will tell you how to add friends over the phone...or just look at my first post and katie explained it! ILOVEYOU!

Courtney M said...

UPDATE THIS DANG THING....IT'S BORING

Nicole S said...

Hmm, so I come on here all excited to read about your exhilarating life, and nothing-for 7 months!!! You need to work on that........ People want to 'just get to know you'!

Mary Stuart said...

I found your page from Nicole's! I so glad you decided to dabble in the blogging life! Maybe now we will be able to keep up with eachother!!!!

Nicole S said...

You have been tagged. We are all anxiously waiting to read about the 5 random things about your life. You can even include Suns games, Suns players you have met and other interesting things from such an interesting person. (what show does that remind you of?) Brenden and I watched it yesterday. You should come over some time and we'll watch it together!